If you have any doubts about payments, shipping or deliveries, you can consult payment and shipping pages.
We spend a lot of time to tasting and selecting products on sale on UveVettoretti, because we are convinced that selecting is more important than offering everything without distinction.
All the products that can be bought on UveVettoretti are stored at controlled temperatures in suitable places: it is essential that wines can “rest” in the best way.
LOGIN INFO AND CONSENTS
Placing the mouse on the “little man” icon at the top and clicking on “Login Info and Consents”, you will access the area where you can:
• Modify your Login info: name, surname and password
• Manage your consents: newsletter subscription and profilation in order to offer you dedicated proposals
• Delete your account
Clicking on the “little man” icon at the top, you will access the area with the list of all your orders. For each order you can check the payment and order status.
By clicking on “see order”, you will see the details of the order and, depending on the case, you can:
• Cancel the order: only if the order staus is “new”.
• Change the payment method: only if the order has not yet been paid and the payment method is different from “cash on delivery”.
• Repeat a payment by Credit Card or Paypal if not successful.
• Reorder the products of the order: all products will be added to your cart according to quantities and vintages currently available.
• Print invoice or credit note.
The right of withdrawal is guaranteed on all purchases made by private customers on UveVettoretti.
• Within 14 days of receiving products, send an email to email@example.com stating that you want to return the purchased products, indicating the order number.
• Send the goods with suitable packaging to the address indicated below.
• Upon receipt of the goods, we will refund you.
Address for return:
Eredi Vettoretti Valerio Sas
Via Crevassa 8/C,
31058 Susegana (TV) Italy
Tel. +39 0438 450453, 8:30 – 12:30 13:30 – 17:30
Deliveries are made on working days, from Monday to Friday, mostly from 9 to 18. To facilitate delivery, if you can, please indicate an address where there is always someone to collect your order, such as an office or a trusted store.
Important: in case you receive a package that is not intact or damaged, it is essential that you highlight this anomaly by writing on the delivery document the word “RESERVE”, describing the anomaly identified. Then inform us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching photos of damage or non-original packaging, etc.
If you find a corked product, keep the semi-filled bottle and the original cork, send an email to email@example.com and we will take care, at our expense, to collect the corked bottle and then to send you an equivalent discount code, provided that you report it within 6 months from your purchase.
For any doubt, contact us.